The Lynx SPG1708 is a compact, versatile analog sync pulse generator with genlock that provides tri-/ bi-level video sync and audio signals. The module provides three tri-level sync outputs, three bi-level sync outputs, and a separate audio sync output with 48kHz word clock or digital audio sync signal (DARS).
- Supports all regular analog tri- and bi-level sync standards
- 3 x HD/Tri-level and 3 x SD/Bi-level sync outputs
- Genlock with cross-lock for each sync standard
- Burst phase adjustment for NTSC and PAL sync
- Audio sync output 48kHz word clock or DAR