The ATEN VS194 4-Port 4K DisplayPort Splitter is the perfect solution for those who want to send one source of high-resolution DisplayPort video to two or four DisplayPort monitors. In addition to splitting, the VS194 can also extend the DisplayPort audio/video signal to two or four DisplayPort monitors, which is ideal for multi-monitor applications.
The VS194 is compatible with DisplayPort 1.2a and can support up to 4K resolution at 60 Hz, making it effective and ideal for use with all DisplayPort monitors in home theater applications, as well as in business environments. educational and commercial environments.
- Connect one DisplayPort source to four DisplayPort monitors
- supports DisplayPort 1.2a; HDCP 1.3
- supports resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz
- Supports MST/ Extend mode and SST/ Split mode*
- MST/Extend mode:
- Extends a video source over 4 monitors with a maximum resolution of 4K
- SST/ Split mode:
- Doubling of a single video source to 4 monitors with a maximum resolution of 4K on each monitor
- supported link rate: HBR2 (High Bit Rate 2)
* The VS194 will bypass EDID mode in SST mode and detect the resolution of the monitor connected to port 1.